Rent your way.
Choose the service that puts you in control wherever you go.
It’s the fastest way to rent in the U.S. and Canada. Choose any vehicle on the Aisle and go.
- Reserve a Midsize car at more than 70 participating locations in Canada or the U.S.
- When you arrive, go directly to the Emerald Aisle.
- Choose any make, model and color at the reserved Midsize rate. The keys are in the cars.
Speed through the rental process at participating airport locations in Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Priority Service in Europe
Priority Service in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Bypass the counter and go directly to the Emerald Club booth in the car park.
- Earn credit toward free rental days and elite status on rentals.
- Note: Upgrades are not guaranteed and are based on availability.
- Access a dedicated area at the service counter to expedite your rental process.
- Present your credit card and driver’s license.
- Review and sign your rental agreement, get the keys and go.
Choose your vehicle on the go using the Emerald Club® Virtual Aisle on the National Car Rental® app. Available at select locations.
- Your arrival alert will notify you when the Virtual Aisle is an option.
- Before your arrival, use your mobile device and the National Car Rental app to choose your vehicle.
- Present your mobile device with your Virtual Aisle choice and barcode to the National agent, get the keys and go.
- For more tips on using the Virtual Aisle, watch our video.
Enjoy peace of mind when you need a specific car class — convertible, SUV, minivan or any other vehicle.
- Reserve your vehicle at more than 70 participating locations in Canada or the U.S.
- When you arrive, bypass the counter and go directly to the row of the car class you reserved.
- Choose any vehicle from your reserved car class. The keys are in the cars.
Expedite your rental process when counter bypass is not an option.
- When you arrive at the rental facility, go to the dedicated Emerald Club queue at the National counter.
- Present your driver’s license and credit card. The rental agent will hand you the rental agreement and keys and direct you to your vehicle.
NOTE: Some locations feature a booth, situated on the lot, which allows you to bypass the counter and process your rental. Here you can choose the car you want, receive the keys from the agent and get on your way.
Upgrade to high-end vehicles from a special section of the rental lot, available at more than 50 airport locations throughout the U.S.
- Reserve like you always do, and then upgrade when you arrive at the rental lot.
- Choose extra-prestige and performance vehicles, such as the Cadillac Escalade, Lincoln Navigator and Lexus IS250.
- The applicable upgrade will be displayed on the Premier Selection vehicle.